Re: [LUG] [OT] New member :D

On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 11:37 AM, Donato Capitella
<d.capitella@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thank you so much for your help Rob and Roland. How good are
> transports in the city? Which is the closest international airport?
> How far is it from Plymouth?

I would say that the local and national buses to and within plymouth
are pretty good. There are various park and ride services available
also.

Park and Ride buses...
http://www.plymouth.gov.uk/homepage/transportandstreets/publictransport/parkandride.htm

Buses in general...
http://www.plymouth.gov.uk/homepage/transportandstreets/publictransport/buses.htm

National Buses
http://www.nationalexpress.com/coach/index.cfm?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=ppc

> I hope I can find someone who has attended that MSc course so that I
> can have more specific information about the content.

I suggest you contact the university directly to do that.
Henry has provided information on trains and airports. Thank you.

Best wishes
Roly