Re: [LUG] [OT] New member :D

Hello Donato,

I am a paramedic student, currently at plymouth university. I
obviously cannot comment on the MSc course that you are interested in.
But can provide some feedback on the uni in general...

Over the last year or so, there have been significant improvements to
the main campus. It is now a very nice campus, right in the center of
town (parking your car for free is tricky - but possible).

The Night life is good and the student union reasonable. The various
sports groups seem pretty good - though I dont get the time for that!
The gym is far too small and gets very bust - you have to pick your
time.

My course is a BSc and it is very good so far. A few minor things that
my cohort of students have not been happy with. But nothing major.

I would recommend the university and city itself is getting better
(although its still pretty horrid in places). I guess plymouth
university is not considered one of the more traditional and better
established universities in the country (like oxford! or warwich or
imperial college in london) but I like it.

I hope that helps? Let me know if I can help further. Sorry I cannot
be specific to your subject.

http://www.ucas.ac.uk/

Should have further information for you.
Best Wishes
Roly
(Roland Tarver)