Re: [LUG] Meeting at Holsworthy - more details

On Thu, 18 Mar 2010, NW wrote:

The cost of hiring the room would be £10 an hour. So it all depends on
how many people turn up as to how much it would cost each. So over to
members now please. Once I have some idea of numbers I can book a date
for the first one. I have explained that, to start with at any rate,
bookings would be on an ad hoc basis. We can take it from there.

Surprised it's so expensive, really as the Buckfastleigh one is only £25 for the big main hall for 4 hours...

Any nice country pubs nearby :)

Gordon