Re: [LUG] tomtom on linux

tom wrote:
I was going to boot into windows and install their home update package. But before that it recommends backing up the device. You backup by installing the home update package adn using that.
So you back it up by installing the update, which must be installed in order to back it up?
It hasnt got a card - I might just plug it in and see what shows up.
Ah OK... mine has an SD card with maps, programs etc on it.

Julian