Re: [LUG] tomtom on linux

tom wrote:
anyone know if you can use tomtomhome on linux
Tom te tom te tom@home feeling violated!

According to www.tomtom.com the device itself uses Linux, so I don't see why not. That's nowhere near the same thing as saying yes admittedly. Sadly according to this - http://www.petitiononline.com/tomlinux/petition.html - it appears they don't support Linux. Given my prior experience with their lousy customer disservices department this doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

Julian