Re: [LUG] Open source? What's that?

Rob Beard wrote:

Possibly, I remember reading about the 'RAM pack' wobble where a slight wobble would crash the machine. When I had a ZX81 though I didn't realise you had to turn the thing off to plug in the extra memory. All I got was a white screen. Saying that I didn't have any games and I didn't know how to program either.
Do you work for MS now then?
Blue tack on a piece of board - 3 packs and settle all the bits in to it. Also meant the whole thing could be aggressively debugged in one move and you didnt trip over the dislocated ram pack when you went across the room to get the machine back.
Tom te tom te tom