Re: [LUG] Open source? What's that?

Quoting Terry Hill <telbonic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

On 5 February 2010 09:46, tom <tompotts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Rob Beard wrote:

Pah... I say bring back the original ZX81.

excellent idea - anyone know where I can get a scart adaptor for mine?

Isn't the '81 the one with the thump-sensetive keyboard?

Possibly, I remember reading about the 'RAM pack' wobble where a slight wobble would crash the machine. When I had a ZX81 though I didn't realise you had to turn the thing off to plug in the extra memory. All I got was a white screen. Saying that I didn't have any games and I didn't know how to program either.

Rob