Re: [LUG] OT:Agricultural Census 2010

tom wrote:
Rob Beard wrote:
Quoting richard <rjs1064@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

By the way feeding household waste to pigs is now
illegal!

What's the stance on feeding beef-burgers to swans?
I've been trying to work that one out - thought a couple of black swans would be outside the queens remit and make a cool (pretenius dinner) but she aint responded to my e-mails

Maybe you should use a Telegram, I'm not so sure if the Queen has discovered e-mail yet, although saying that for all I know she may already have a Facebook page and be a regular user of Twitter.
When I was living outside of Norwich, I heard it was okay as it helped them float.

Maybe it's just a Norfolk thing though along with giant sheds containing 20 foot high chickens.
Are these the ones that have more toes than their owners ?
LOL yeah I think they are.

Rob