[LUG] OT:Agricultural Census 2010

I mismanage a smallholding and have just had some stuff through from Defra re the 2010 Agricultural Census. This is meant to be a full census of farming in the UK for the EU and will presumably go towards policy and grants etc.
They are planning NOT to ask farms below a certain size for information!!!!
I cant think of a better way of skewing the information in favour of agri-business and away from higher productivity small units.
Tom  having a major fume!