Re: [LUG] DVB-T scan file for uk-StocklandHill

> I get 62 channels but this
>
> Network Name 'South West'
> 530167000:INVERSION_AUTO:BANDWIDTH_8_MHZ:FEC_AUTO:FEC_AUTO:QAM_AUTO:TRANSMISSION_MODE_AUTO:GUARD_INTERVAL_AUTO:HIERARCHY_NONE
> WARNING: filter timeout pid 0x0011
> WARNING: filter timeout pid 0x0000
> WARNING: filter timeout pid 0x0010
> 529833000:INVERSION_AUTO:BANDWIDTH_8_MHZ:FEC_2_3:FEC_1_2:QAM_64:TRANSMISSION_MODE_8K:GUARD_INTERVAL_1_32:HIERARCHY_NONE
> WARNING: >>> tuning failed!!!

Don't worry too much about all the warnings, they're normal. I know I
get piles of warnings when I run scan. What's important is what
channels it does find. 62 sounds a little low though. Did the various
BBC channels make it into the channels.conf file?

If they didn't then I'm not too sure what else to try. I guess you
could try removing all the lines from the scan file except for the
PSB1 one (the 530167000Hz one) and rerun scan to see what it comes up
with. If that doesn't find any channels, we can move this off list and
start looking a bit closer at what the warnings it's giving are.