Re: [LUG] DVB-T scan file for uk-StocklandHill

>> Looking at what you got for Caradon Hill, try this for a scan file
>>
>> # uk-CaradonHill
>> T 474167000 8MHz AUTO AUTO Â Â AUTO AUTO AUTO NONE Â Â# COM4
>> T 497833000 8MHz AUTO AUTO Â Â AUTO AUTO AUTO NONE Â Â# COM5
>> T 506167000 8MHz AUTO AUTO Â Â AUTO AUTO AUTO NONE Â Â# PSB2
>> T 521833000 8MHz Â2/3 NONE Â ÂQAM64 Â 8k 1/32 NONE Â Â# COM6
>> T 530167000 8MHz AUTO AUTO Â Â AUTO AUTO AUTO NONE Â Â#PSB1
>>
>> The only line I've added was the last one which carries all the BBC
>> channels. I pulled that number from:
>> http://www.ukfree.tv/txdetail.php?a=SX273707
>>

> Does this mean you have BBC channels?

No, the scan file above is merely pared down from the one that
appeared earlier in this thread. I've just compared the frequencies
listed to what Caradon Hill is supposed to be transmitting and added
the last line because it was on the web site, but wasn't in your scan
file.

> 529833: skipped (already known transponder)
> which I think is the BBC Mux

I'm not sure what's supposed to be on that frequency. It's not coming
from Caradon Hill though. The BBC channels are on PSB1, so 530.2MHz.