Re: [LUG] Science Museum visit this Easter

Rhia Knowles wrote:
look at Megabus.com they do journeys from Exeter to london fairly cheaply.

Looked at travelling up on the 7th and back on the 8th (random dates) and it was £5 there and £8 back. The only issue i can see is there only seems to be one journey a day which leaves at 9:15 but doesnt arrive til 13:15 in Victoria.

The return journey would leave victoria at 17:00 and arrive 9:15.

There is also an NUS discount @ 10%
It wouldn't give us much time though to be honest, and I don't like the idea of being stuck on a bus all night, I think I'd rather take the wife's car.

Rob