Re: [LUG] Ubuntu Hour in the UK

Quoting Richard Brown <rich@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi All

On 19 Jan 2010, at 00:02, Julian Hall <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Rob Beard wrote:
Hi folks,

This was just posted by Alan Pope on the Ubuntu-UK mailing list (I believe he's also a on the DCGLUG mailing list too). Anyway, it's a post about a think called Ubuntu hour.

I haven't thought about this before but I have a Land Rover complete
wiyh additional battery and transformer to 240 volts.  Could this be
used yo set up some sort of mobile try out Linux thingy.

Rich

Don't see why not. You could possibly run one or two laptops, guess it depends on the inverter to what the maximum load is.

Rob