[LUG] Swapping titles mid thread

Hi All,

I know this has been raised before, but it is a nuisance. If you wish to raise a new topic, or change the focus of a discussion mid-thread *please* create a new email don't just reply to a mail you've received. I know from previous times this has come up I'm not the only one who has issues with this, and I've lost count of the number of discussions I've missed because I've ignored the initial subject which was of no interest to me.

Kind regards,

Julian