Re: [LUG] Why don't they learn

T Brownen wrote:

<snip>

Now please let us keep this as a Linux user group, not a Promotion for ones own business
To be fair, James didn't post the details of his business. Like a few of us, he mentioned he's in business, but I believe it was you who posted his Whois details, in fact it wasn't until you posted his Whois details that I found out what his business was called.

Not to mention I think it can be good to know that other folks have their own businesses based on Linux/Free Software etc, I mean I now know who to recommend when it comes to Asterisk phone services and there are no doubt other folk on here who offer other services which I could possibly recommend to some of my customers.

Rob