Re: [LUG] BBC 'multimedia' games

On 27/12/2009 09:15, tom wrote:
I've tried a few things but nothing useful! Is there a way of getting a VM to run a preinstalled OS - every howto seems to need a full install....
Tom te tom te tom

Well I know VMWare can access hard drives directly, not sure about VirtualBox, there is a also a utility to convert physical PCs to VMWare images which could be used with VMWare Server/VMWare Player and possibly Virtual Box too (at least VirtualBox can use VMWare hard disk images).

It might possibly work, not tried it myself.

Rob