Re: [LUG] BBC 'multimedia' games

On Sat, 26 Dec 2009 10:17:28 -0000, tom <tompotts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

My daughters were given a few second hand BBC games and some 'Knowledge Adventure' CD's as well. Anyone have any experience of running these under Linux and got easy tips for getting them running there?
Tom te tom te tom

When you say BBC games, do you mean for the BBC micro or games by BBC (it be news to me that BBC are in the gaming business) for some other platform? I read it as BBC micro but everyone else it talking about flash and windows.

If it's BBC Micro, the favoured option seems to be BeebEm
http://beebem-unix.bbcmicro.com/

otherwise I dunno