Re: [LUG] christmas Right off topic

On 24/12/2009 20:48, Paul Sutton wrote:

well yeah,  just don't break their new toy, Will they mind having Linux
on it ?

No shouldn't think so, I've been reading up and I believe it's possible to leave the PS3 OS as the default and boot into Linux as and when I want to play with it. Not to mention you can only allocate either 10GB to Linux with the rest going to the PS3 OS, or 10GB to the PS3 OS with the rest going to Linux. I think 10GB will be enough for Linux. If not I'll get a USB stick.

I must admit though, I might spend the best part of the day playing with that Eyepet... sorry I mean, helping the wife cook Christmas dinner :-)

Rob