Re: [LUG] christmas Right off topic

On 24/12/2009 18:46, Julian Hall wrote:
Rob Beard wrote:
Slinkying?

As in with a Slinky spring?

Rob
Guess so as stairs are mentioned :) They're not called slinkies anymore - although they always will be to those of us of a certain age or over :)

Julian

Yeah, I never did have one, I did in fact see some in Torquay the other day, I was tempted :-)

I've got a feeling tomorrow I'm going to be putting the kids PC together (well it kind of is, the motherboard and bits are connected together on their desk). For now they'll have to make do with a Sempron 3300+. That'll at least keep them busy until I can get a look in on their new PS3 (which I'll attack with a Linux CD later on in the evening).

Rob