[LUG] OT: Awake was Re: Open Source Alternatives: Flowcharting & Conversion

Neil Stone wrote:

> What the hell are you doing up at this time of the day ??

Taking the "occasional" on Adrian's prescription too seriously?

> oh wait.. what am *I* doing up at this hour ???

He is still taking patients ;)

On the upside my "inbox" has gone from 300+ items to empty, with a new
task list with only 10 items. Although that probably has more to do with
getting more sleep recently than waking up early today.

It isn't as bad as it looks as I slept when Isaac slept this afternoon
so probably had nearly six hours sleep.

 Simon