Re: [LUG] OT: Disabling Windows paging files

Rob Beard wrote:
On 10/12/2009 19:30, Max Siegieda wrote:
There are some ways to change the colour too, seem to remember trying to set red text on a black background which failed but ah well. At one point I was having memory errors which caused BSODs with odd strips of pink text on green background, that was a fun LAN party...

Yeah I remember playing around with that, saying that though I haven't seen a BSOD on any of my hardware in I don't know how long, seen it the other day on a customer's PC though :-D

Rob

Have you seen the windows screensaver that 'emulates' BSOD - it even looks like the PC reboots and then blue screen - in an endless loop - I've had some fun with that one in the past, I think it was from Sysinternals.

I'm going to have to dig that out now and have some festive fun with it.

Dave