Re: [LUG] Small ARM Server/Dev platform

Personally I can't see the attraction, games consoles do the job for me without having to worry about compatibility or running Windows. If you ask me, I'm happy still playing Duke Nukem 3D and Doom death matches
lol, im addicted to bzflag, can you play that on an xbox, :)

No. And one of these boxes is currently sitting in a data centre in Sheffield... It's a bit warm, but still going fine.

(Have you actually checked yours to see if it's still running???)

(Have you actually checked yours to see if it's still running???)

heheh, yes its still running but about a week ago it started to make a noise so i pulled the plug on it for an auto reboot and now is well again. think i may have to keep my ear to it !
bas.