Re: [LUG] OT: Broadband Options (Again)

Terry Hill wrote:
Was that Virgin cable or Virgin ADSL?

I gather the ADSL service isn't as good as the cable service.

Rob

I have heard that Virgin adsl is terrible, the cable is quite good

Yep it was the ADSL, worst connection I've had & despite offering a 30
day tryout they were a nightmare about closing it down (I cancelled
after about 27 days).

I had Virgin cable in the days when 2Mbps was a pant wetter - I must say I only had a couple of short term disconnections but my firewall was pretty warm and they didnt seem to try and fix that - tricky I guess as at least with ADSL you have a phone number to ring...
Tom te tom te tom