Re: [LUG] website @ center

Richard Brown wrote:

> No it's not.

We can have differing opinions on how hard something is....

> It really is very simple. I am more than happy to help with developing
> any site with css.

Thanks, as I do this professionally I have plenty of sites I'll need
help with.

In particular what do you think is the best way to stop relatively
positioned items disappearing in IE?

In particular since I create templates, I need to identify all the
markup that could be created by our system that can trigger similar
issues before people start using them.