Re: [LUG] website @ center

bas wrote:

LOL,,,, the adds,,,not a lot !!

I was going to suggest killing them because I doubt you'll ever make much money from them unless this is a deliberate goal. Probably not worth the hassle of adjusting the layout.

The header isn't centered but I guess you know that.

Forget "<center>" and stick with CSS.

CSS layout is hard work, but on the otherhand it generally does the right thing, and where it doesn't it will in the next version of IE, or will probably do something at least legible.

Less text, and/or more variation in size/font/layout/heading to break up big blocks of text.

The W3 validator is your friend if you are doing CSS layout.

But heck what do I know, my personal pages look dreadful (worse if you don't have the font "Steve" installed).

 Simon