Re: [LUG] OT: Broadband Options (Again)

Shaun Orchard wrote:
Since the move to IPSC and WBC, you can't change nodes like you could
with centrals - you're stuck with whichever one you are assigned to.

IPSC performance has been truly dire for a few weeks now, particularly
at weekends and late evenings. No one seems to know why Entanet is not
upgrading capacity, so much so that some resellers are strongly
considering a move away from selling Entanet products at all.  WBC
performance may be better, but you are still at the mercy of the one
node you are stuck on.

I am in the process of moving ISP because of the shoddy performance,
and the total lack of communication / fobbing off (when I joined they
were far more open and transparent than they are now).

Shaun
That's exactly the reason I left in April this year. Now on Virgin and not having any problems which is just as well as the only LLU option on my local exchange is Talktalk and I didn't want to be tied into an 18 month contract (it was bad enough being tied into 12 months with Virgin!)

Rob