Re: [LUG] Great Plug for Linux

On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 16:41:41 +0100, Steven Côté <steven.cote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

NatWest recently started to allow FF under Linux - previously I'd had to
use the user agent switcher. This was some 6 months ago I think.

That's not true. I've always used FF on linux to access natwest. They didn't support the FF 3.5 beta, which is what some distros were shipping by default
for a little while, but I just used Epiphany during those times.
I remember having the same issue switching from FF 2 to FF 3. It took a while for natwest to add it to the list.