Re: [LUG] Is 802.11n actually ratified now?

M.Blackmore wrote:
I've been hesitant to replace a malfunctioning* wireless bridge and plus
buy an extra repeater for the other side of t'stone wall, 'cos I was
under the impression that "n" was still in draft, but I've noticed a lot
of "n" stuff appearing. I thought the ratification was happening this
month, October - has it actually happened earlier
http://www.itpro.co.uk/615082/ieee-finally-certifies-next-gen-802-11n-wireless-standard?CMP=NLC-Newsletters&uid=fd05eec0062e1c24af07921b38ed8498

*basically yes*
 and I was asleep?
Unknown ;)