Re: [LUG] lug website - about Us

Paul Sutton wrote:

> is this what you meant.  I am not sure if I can edit the home page.

Have to say I also find the Wiki confusing with regard to the front page.

Also the page index view repeats page names with no explanation as to why.

There is plenty of help on how to add reviews, and meeting, but it seems
hard to understand any structure (such as there is a structure). Am I
missing something?

Is there an RSS feed with changes? So others can watch and fix?

 Simon