Re: [LUG] lug website

Paul Sutton wrote:

> Perhaps we can use a content
> management system, such as joomla, (can this work with a wiki)  then
> members could edit pages and upload content easily,  as well as still
> perhaps having access to a wiki,  which i am not sure if anyone reads
> let alone updates (apart from me to update the meetings page).

It is a Wiki, you can already update it, so I don't see why a different
content management system would make much difference to who chooses to
edit it?

There are bits you can't change easily with all CMS systems, but I'm
sure Neil will make sensible changes. I agree we could emphasise the
"About DCGLUG" section more. There is scope for some more exciting CSS
as well, if anyone has the skills and the time.

I get weekly stats, most people accessing the site are reading the
mailing list archive, but then it is substantially bigger than the rest
of the content. We can answer more specific questions from the logs, or
other monitoring, if you have them.

 Simon