Re: [LUG] More Site stuff was Re: Micromart- Linux

Simon Waters wrote:

> The Distribution reviews page needs a lot of work.
>
> Anyone fancy taking a bit of an interest in editing it into shape, I
> think we need a bit of overview at the beginning, most of the reviews
> moved into an archive section, and someone to own it and ask for reviews
> of current versions of distros as they come out. The we should advertise
> the reviews a bit as and when they are done.

I've hacked in some blurb on each distro. It will need editing down and
correcting!!!

We need reviews of:

SuSE Enterprise, and Desktop 11

Redhat Enterpise Linux 5

Debian Lenny

There is a template and suggestions for reviews on the page.

You don't have to be an expert, indeed it is often the fresh eyes who
experience all those niggling problems that the hardened users of a
distro just leap over without hesitation.

 Simon