Re: [LUG] eNum ... Comments?

Gordon Henderson wrote:

> eNnum for those who don't know is a DNS service which at it's simplest
> lets you get a URI in return for feeding in a phone number.

Is there CLI provided on these calls?
Can one configure VOIP clients to provide useful CLI?
Could one set up the recieving client so that it applies rules, similar
in concept to the spamassassin rules for email, to the incoming CLI,
accepts some, rejects some, records some as voicemail, challenges some
to pass a Turing test and so on?

I suspect the TPS leglislation would apply to anyone working from or
paid from within this country, IANAL but I think a judge might say "and
this is a technology for making telephone calls?"