Re: [LUG] 0870 numbers ... and spelling check query...

Gordon Henderson wrote
> lot - this will do you for a single BT line:
>
>    http://www.voipon.co.uk/openvox-a400p01-1-fxo-p-669.html

surely there must be cheaper alternatives? I seem to remember using a
modem to send and receive voice and that's all you need really -though
it would be nice to have caller ID etc.

And I've just noticed that the spell check in thunderbrd complains about
etc. and autocorrects to etc.. ad nauseam - any fix for that or is it
just a loverly bug!
Tom te tom te tom