Re: [LUG] Acer Aspire One - cheak on ebuyer..

On Fri, 2009-07-03 at 14:05 +0100, Steve James wrote:

> > www.ebuyer.com/product/146879
>
> That's weird: yesterday they had "more than 100 in stock for next day
> delivery" but today they say "Sorry, this product is now discontinued and
> is no longer available for sale on the Ebuyer.com website".
>
> I smell a rat. Any one know more?

I saw this as well, there was around 149 or something on Wednesday, it
went down to 109 or 104 by yesterday morning, then at 5pm last night it
was discontinued as you mention.

They either had a heck of a run on them yesterday or someone bought a
shed load.

I was watching it as the father in-law is thinking of getting one after
I got the wife and myself one each (pink for her, Ubuntu Brown for me).
He is out of the country at the moment and it was looking that he would
be back before they all went. Apparently not :[