Re: [LUG] DDR1 memory between 200 and 400mhz, 1GB sticks needed

I realise that a standard HDD would die in my oil tank, which is why i'm choosing something solid state. As for CF cards, afaik they aren't really that fast. It's not worth giving up this 100MB/s drive to move to 12MB/s or whatever the theoretical maximum is, I want the 0-1ms of an I-RAM with the 135MB/s throughput limited by the SATA1 connection... bearing in mind i'm going to raid 0 these things together I might be come close to the 2GB/s in that samsung SSD video for a fraction of the 20K or so that would have cost.