[LUG] DDR1 memory between 200 and 400mhz, 1GB sticks needed

just to re-iterate the subject : DDR1 memory between 200 and 400mhz, 1GB sticks needed

yet another crazy project is afoot, this time i've gotten somewhat irritated with the 2 HDDs sitting ontop of my oil case (which incidentally, i shall take more pictures of soon) and i have decided to move to some drives that i can store inside the tank. this gives me 2 options:
 1) buy an SSD
 2) buy ram drives (as i can't get enough space out of the ram i can install)

option 1 although lucrative, isn't exactly the best option when thought about, the drives need constant maintenance to work at full speed, they are still experimental and early adopters shall/are slapping themselves. The main upside in comparison to the other option is that they are generally of large capacity.

option 2 i find to be far more interesting, since the drives themselves will last for one heck of a long time, and dont need maintenance, however they are much smaller.

I plan to build an array of gigabyte I-RAMs, and use them as the only drives in my computer, all extra storage will be provided by network drives. 1 I-RAM is enough to put my OS on, any more just provide extra space for games and so on.

I am willing to offer enough money to cover the purchase of another 1GB stick of RAM, which at ebuyer seems to be £7.04

First drive will be bought as soon as the PS3 is sold, although everything seems determined to get me to not sell it...