Re: [LUG] Etiquette was Re: And this is bad news...

and in the NHS we get...

{100 lines of addresses because nobody understands either lists or bcc ...}

{wodge of quoted stuff from each of 5 people who forwarded the urgent
important message, taking less than a day each, except those that were
on holiday}

"
Subject: Swine Flu letter for Devon GPs - 29 June 2009

Dear Gill.

Please find attached the revised letter and attached algorithms.

Gill please can you circulate to all Devon GPs including D.Doc's.

Pat can you please circulate to staff within the designated AV
distribution centres in Devon PCT.

Nikki can you please circulate to staff within the designated AV
distribution Centres in North Devon.

Mark can you please ensure that HPA colleagues are aware of this letter.

Mike can you please forward to SHA and Devon health organisations

Many Thanks
Steve

"

because nobody has worked out how to set up or use a set of distribution.

With 4 attached PDFs...

I'm not sure we are even into September.