Re: [LUG] [OT] Libertarianism - was "Watching the results trickle in ..."

On Thu, 2009-06-18 at 08:00 +0100, Brad Rogers wrote:
> and accessible, theories that Einstein did.

Indeed the devil is in the detail. Though there is always the chance
that we are missing something that when it is pointed out we will all
clout our foreheads and say "aaarghhh how bloody obvious why didn't I
think of that". I don't belittle the power of the universe to embarrass
us...