Re: [LUG] [OT] Libertarianism - was "Watching the results trickle in ..."

On Thu, 18 Jun 2009 03:17:07 +0100
Simon Waters <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Simon,

> Ah, history is fickle like that. Another book I'm reading claims we
> need another Einstein, although I suspect that we have many comparable
> physicists who just lack the formers aptitude for self promotion.

Steven Hawking gets close, IMO.

Of course, as we learn more more, it becomes harder to come up with such
ground-breaking, and accessible, theories that Einstein did.

--
 Regards  _

Love is a temple, love is a shrine
You Have Placed A Chill In My Heart - Eurythmics