[LUG] Pipex u-turn

I got fed up with Pipex and switched to BT. It turns out I might have been a
bit haisty. The phone wasn't working, which I blamed them for but when I
switched a BT engineer came and pulled some strange thing out of the socket
that was causing the problem. Also when I was talking to the sales guy about
the service he told me in no uncertian terms that I would have some web
space. Turns out I don't. Which I was supprised and dissapointed about.
Why don't BT offer this? All other ISP's do, don't they?
Jon.