Re: [LUG] Dansguardian

I bow down to your worshipfulness. Unfortunately it appears squid isn't playing ball. The command tail outputted this.

 sudo tail -f /var/log/squid/access.log
1244717630.477  21728 10.0.48.112 TCP_MISS/000 0 GET http://www.google.com/ - DIRCT/www.google.com -
1244717711.962  81483 10.0.48.112 TCP_MISS/000 0 GET http://www.google.com/ - DIRCT/www.google.com -
1244717398.770 120721 10.0.48.112 TCP_MISS/504 1489 GET http://www.google.com/ - DIRECT/www.google.com text/html
1244717431.780 153730 10.0.48.112 TCP_MISS/504 1547 GET http://video.flashtalking.com/reportV3/ft.stat?10019173-0-19-1-052717E170E816-9070503 - DIRECT/video.flashtalking.com text/html
1244717431.780 155753 10.0.48.112 TCP_MISS/504 1547 GET http://video.flashtalking.com/reportV3/ft.stat?10019173-0-19-5-052717E170E816-9070503 - DIRECT/video.flashtalking.com text/html
1244717606.884   4893 10.0.48.112 TCP_MISS/000 0 CONNECT urs.microsoft.com:443 - NONE/- -
1244717607.490   5500 10.0.48.112 TCP_MISS/000 0 CONNECT urs.microsoft.com:443 - NONE/- -
1244717612.897   5407 10.0.48.112 TCP_MISS/000 0 CONNECT urs.microsoft.com:443 - NONE/- -
1244717612.990   5496 10.0.48.112 TCP_MISS/000 0 CONNECT urs.microsoft.com:443 - NONE/- -
1244717630.477  21728 10.0.48.112 TCP_MISS/000 0 GET http://www.google.com/ - DIRECT/www.google.com -
1244717711.962  81483 10.0.48.112 TCP_MISS/000 0 GET http://www.google.com/ - DIRECT/www.google.com -
1244717893.061 180204 127.0.0.1 TCP_MISS/504 360 GET http://www.google.com/ - DIRECT/209.85.227.147 text/html