[LUG] Dansguardian

Hello all.   I am setting up a squid\dansguardian box and I was wondering if any of you had done this before? I am also looking for good documentation on the subject if any of you know of any it would be much appreciated. Also is it possible to direct the logs from squid and dansguardian to a seperate partition?