Re: [LUG] OHP required for water cooled DIY projector project

Rob Beard wrote:
> maxsiegieda@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
>> Posted by "Max Siegieda" <maxsiegieda@xxxxxxxxx>
>>

>> Hello all, once again I am embarking on a project to improve my DIY portfolio and
>> once more I require parts. To purchase an Over Head Projector on ebay would
>> require roughly 50-100 pounds, however I wish to reduce costs where possible, if
>> anyone has an old OHP they are throwing out, or one with a missing lense or
>> broken bulb, I would happily take it away, or maybe pay you for it.
>>
>> So you know the final project is an LCD projector.
>>

> You might be worth joining your local Freecycle mailing list, I'd say
> something like that might pop up on there.
>
> Rob

hi all,have you tried approaching your local schools,they might have old
ones they do not use and have stored away,because to get rid of them
would entail them to pay money from there budget as they have to dispose
of them and they can not simply throw them in the bin.
i will ask my local schools in sidmouth if they have any.
alex the noob