Re: [LUG] Plymouth geek meetup - pasty standards (16th april, bank bar)

On Sun, 05 Apr 2009 21:39:55 +0100
madscientist@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Who wants to meet up in plymouth for an evening of geeky
> conversations and delicious beverages?
>
> Since pasty standards is going well in truro, we've decided to steal
> the idea and have a reasonably regular geek meetup in plymouth. If
> you haven't already heard of them and are in cornwall, check
> http://pastystandards.co.uk and @pastystandards on twitter.

Plymouth is a bit far for me to travel for a pub meet, but thank you
for pointing out PastyStandard - I'd never heard of them... just signed
up with them!  Right on my doorstep and I hadn't a clue! :-s

Cheers.
Grant.