Re: [LUG] OT: Digital Switchover was Re: OT: C5 off Sky

Rob Beard wrote:
> Personally I'm not fussed by 2 remotes, I have one remote for the LCD
> telly with Freeview in and another remote for the home cinema system.  I
> guess if was an issue you could technically get a 2 in 1 remote or
> something like that (only one remote to loose behind the sofa then).
>
> Rob

We have three remotes - TV, STB and DVD player.  Quite amusing when my 2
year old nephew was staying.  I opened the doors on the front of the TV
cabinet and he toddled over to me with the cable box remote saying
''Trol.. 'trol!'  Love him.. he knew I'd need it.  I said 'Thank you,
can you get me the black [TV] one please?' and good as gold he fetched
that one too.  Every time I want the remote passed over now I say
''trol... 'trol' *g*

Julian