Re: [LUG] UKFSN problems - continuing saga

Well, the connection came back for a while, and then failed again last Tuesday
morning. Hours spent on hold to EntaNet while they sat on hold to BT. BT
eventually (after another 2 days) said they'd fixed the problem, and it was now
syncing, which it was, but I've not had a connection since. Now they want to
visit my home to check the line.

This all started nearly 2 weeks ago with an upgrade of equipment at the
exchange, a scheduled 10m outage that has been going on for most of the time
since. I can't see how that can cause the line at my home to fail, but that,
they tell me, is the procedure. They are threatening a £140 bill if the fault
is at my end. I don't trust them to know the difference.

I just want shot of these jokers now.