Re: [LUG] I feel like Pipex are trying to con me...

jon.davey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Thanks Ray, I'm not going to pay. I think they know that they havn't a leg
> to stand on which is why they were trying to keep me on their 'customer
> support' line for so long trying so salvedge something from the whole
> epesode. This actually was just as annoying as the origional...annoyance.
> Cheers, Jon

Once you've proven your case, I would send them a copy of your phone
bill highlighting all calls demanding the charges be refunded.  We did
that kind of thing when I was in TS if it turned out the customer's
phone charges were our fault.

Kind regards,

Julian