Re: [LUG] Debian on an Acer Aspire One ...

On Mon, 2 Feb 2009, Ray Smith wrote:

> Just discovered Claws mail is a good alternative to evolution under
> ubuntu with this device too.

Wifey used Claws under Linpus, but I installed icedove (aka Thunderbird)
under Debian and on her XP box.. She got on Ok with it, but does have a
flexible approach to these things.

And her desktop box is now completely OSS userland with the exception of
needing ie7 to access her work gateway - anyone know if Citrix Access
Gateway can work under Linux - she's got one of those RSA keys to use with
it too, I don't know much about it, but it seemed to want to download and
run some exe to make it all work... Not actually tried it under Linux yet,
but if it does work, it means we can dump XP on her desktop... :)

Gordon