Re: [LUG] Default gateway disappears when a root SSH putty connection is used?

Hi

Ref: CentOS 4

When you su - root via a terminal that is open on a VNC session on the
server you get the "RTNETLINK answers: Network is unreachable" message.

Does this mean the problem must be in be in the /root folder?

The logs haven't given me any info to investagate.

does any know if scripts such as /etc/rc.local get called when a ssh user
logins in?

Is there a way of debuging all activity that is currently happening on the
server?

Regards

Sam