Re: [LUG] real life use of SVN

HI Robin
 excelent thats very helpful thank you very much, makes sense.
 The move from vss (yuk) is giving me problems getting used to a
"whole" tree having a revision number - its a case of getting used to
the "tree" containing what I need and not the specific individual
files. I can see it is better this way, beginning to like it , so
thank you .
atb
john

john